That I am..
We all know how embarrassed we feel for the girl whose underwear is showing through her dress, or how about that whole argument that leggings were not meant to be worn with a short shirt or crop top…. like I said in The Problem With Hosiery.
Let me start with a story.
One day, Bianca’s friend Estefany says, “Want to go to Seaworld? I have free tickets.”
Ofcourse Bianca doesn’t pass up on free stuff, especially a trip to Seaworld..
So she thinks strategically about what to wear to Seaworld…
What she though about while picking out what to wear:
- The weather; it is hot in the day and cold at night, so a tank top and shorts would be stupid.
- Seaworld is wet; it isn’t Desertworld. So denim wouldn’t be smart because it takes hours to dry and they get heavy and saggy.
- No leather bags; water makes them stink.
- A sweater is necessary, but not a nice sweater.
- Shoes; flip flops are hazardous when the floor is wet and my toes will be cold and boots take forever to dry.
So I ended up wearing my workout pants, a blue Hollister tank, a purple hoodie, white Vans and my Charlotte Russe cross-body bag.
Belugas at Seaworld!
Shamu at Seaworld!
Delta Zeta at Seaworld!
She was having fun with the belugas and the sharks when…
Seahawks at Seaworld!
Le wild Underwear appears!
What Not to Wear To SeaWorld.
My Seahawks underwear made an appearance at Seaworld that day, I assumed that my workout pants were completely solid. My mistake. No they were not leggings.
One thing I love about Fall and Winter, leggings and tights all season.
I am not a fan of jeans, so any time I can get away with wearing comfy pants without looking like I’m wearing sweats, I will take it.
There is just one problem with hosiery that an Inbetween girl like myself has to deal with. OPAQUENESS. Nothing is more attractive then bending over and exposing your leopard print panties to the world, or that awkward opaque material that in certain areas is more sheer then black right? no.
Is it just me or do all tights assume everyones thighs are the same circumference?
So I went into an undergarment store at the mall and had a little chat with one of the specialists there.
Her advice for ensuring your tights are opaque: Go up a size, maybe even 2 sizes.
It’s always hard to accept you may have to go up a size, but if it accomplishes a look you have been going for don’t be embarrassed of it.
Don’t be one of those people who give wearing tights and leggings a bad name.
Paris Hilton. I don't think she realized her tights weren't as opaque as she thought. especially with the flash of a camera..
Oh, Hey granny panties
Nude Leggings. LOL gets me everytime..
Flexible rules for wearing tights/leggings:
- Don’t wear them with a shirt that doesn’t at least cover the majority of your butt. On of my pet peeves is seeing a girl wearing leggings as pants with a crop top..*shudder*
- Leggings, make sure they are opaque enough so your ass will not be saying Hi to the world
- Tights are a great way for covering up for winter so you can utilize your shorts and skirts. But watch out for fishnets, they are usually associated with strippers and hookers.